It is indeed easier to be motivated by watching your favorite celebs getting their body crafted in the gym. You might be so tempted to join the Pilates class or enroll for the boot camp session. But, let me drop the bomb… IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL! Yes, you read it right. Such inspirations are often short lived and people repent wasting money. It is not about doing it once a week but doing it more often. And, it is about doing every day at the same time.
- Observe your schedule. The target is to appoint that hour of the day, which allows you to work out with max concentration. It can be early morning or late night. But, the catch is it should be EVERY DAY at the SAME TIME.
- Plan it in your mind. You need to set a routine. However, it cannot be monotonous. A same boring routine like running every day in the same park can put you off.
- Mix different activities like rope skipping, weights, swimming, badminton etc to break the monotony. However, it is important to take a break once a week or your body signals you to.
- Choose a corner for inspiration or warm up. Spend some quiet time there to encourage yourself for sticking to the routine. Revise your good moves and how you can improve.
- Watch inspirational videos, engage in healthy discussions, join communities or online forums to discuss health and fitness routines. Work out on your routines and bring in some creativity.